Monday, January 14, 2008

Final swansong

:: Mr Yeo, Nieuwendijk St, 15th December 2007 ::

:: Soren and I, Amsterdam, 18th December 2007 ::

:: At the pub with Elvis from Southern France ::

* Sings 'this is my country, this is my land, we are Singapore...' Patriotism ! whoot!

:: In the forest, Leipzig, Germany, 23rd December 2007 ::


:: Louvre, Paris, 7th January 2008 ::

-Some of my favourite shots on my list-

Pictures and stories...we wonder why sometimes we feel the need to go over them again. Just so for me, one winter later, perhaps more far away from peace; I can call upon yesterday's winter more than just in sensations and thoughts. Trust not those memories altered by time.
Just so that between waking up on misty mornings and the first note of the breaking dawn, I know for sure that this had not been just one faded vacation, dusted and shelved.

Thank you dear readers, whoever you are- an avid or a coincidental one. The point is, you stopped by to read this, whether or not it was for the pictures, for the content or for pure entertainment. This blog has come to an end. Thank you for travelling with me, it's been my pleasure.

No comments: